The Board of Management has prepared a Guiding Document for the School Community. This document is based on recommendations which were provided by the Department of Education & Skills.
We hope that everyone in Scoil Bhríde will feel informed and supported on our return to school on 27th & 28th August 2020.
The document (which can be viewed/downloaded/printed below) includes the following information and resources:
- Details of Start and Finish times for Classes
- Entrance and Exits routes for Classrooms (including maps)
- Physical Distancing in School
- Hand Hygiene & Sanitiser
- School Uniform & Drying Towel
- Adults/Parents on School Grounds
- Safety Measures
- Notification of Absences
- COVID-19 Awareness
- Maps for Entrance to School and Classrooms
- Contact Tracing Log for Parents/Guardians or Visitors to School